China Garden has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting the privacy of all visitors to our site. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, they can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
All visitors to www.chinagardenruislip.co.uk are promised that:
- China Garden's will always respect your right to privacy. However, we understand that the internet is not a secure medium and therefore we have implemented security measures to, where possible, protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information placed under our control.
- All data gathered as a result of your visit will be treated as confidential and will not be divulged to a third party without your consent.
- If your name is on our database and you request that we remove or alter it, we will do so within 72 hours of receiving your request. To request removal from our database or alteration to your existing entry, please email email@example.com or by writing to the address supplied at the bottom of this page.
- All orders placed online will be confirmed by email if you have provided an email address.
- By submitting personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out below:
- We may use your IP address or other identifying information to help diagnose problems with our server, to monitor numbers of users and/or to administer our interactive services.
- By choosing the 'opt in' when you register on the China Garden website you agree that we may use the contact and personal data gathered at your registration to help us improve our products and services or to send marketing related messages from us and/or our approved partners. Accordingly, China Garden would encourage you to be cautious about the information you choose to release and to safeguard passwords.
- We may use personal and profile data to tailor your experience on our interactive services.
- We will request that users who wish to submit personal information are aged 16 years or older or that minors obtain permission from their parents or legal guardians before submitting such information.
- We may transfer information outside the European Economic Area.
- Currently cookies are used on the website to identify you for usability purposes. These in no way track your movement around the service or record any information about you. They are used specifically for identifying if you have used the site before, welcoming you as a returning user and offering to show you your last order with China Garden.
- For further information on cookies please refer to www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm. This site includes instructions on how to accept or reject cookies and also how to remove them should you wish to do so.
If China Garden provides links to other services, China Garden is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these services. China Garden reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this Privacy Statement at any time and you are therefore encouraged to review it from time to time.
Trademarks and Copyright
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is the property of China Garden and is protected by UK and European copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as either or both of an informational or shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
- Other China Garden graphics, logos and trade names are trademarks of China Garden. China Garden trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with China Garden in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits China Garden.
China Garden Ruislip
132 Manor Way
Middlesex HA4 8HR